Friday, February 8, 2008

Heart of the VISIONARY Wonder Women!







I am TOTALLY amazed and blessed by the weekend I just shared with about thirty women! It was our first launch of Heart of the Visionary Workshop since the e-book came out on December 12! A total success! The women were so inspiring, so full of fire and power and possibility - and yes PAINT! I was blown away by the paintings the women came up with - each one so unique to them. To see each woman proud and glowing about her work - and sparked about her own creativity - well, it warmed my soul! I think all of us were amazed! And then on the second day - women powered down and powered up on their visions for their life work - many reported break throughs - break downs and break on through to the other sides...

This is the kind of shared wisdom space where women are empowered to DO the work they are in the world to do! I was BLESSED (with all capitals) to be in the presence of these gifted beings. And I have not stopped asking myself - what do we do next? Do we have phase two? What about the train the trainer next spring? Where do we go from here to hold each other accountable? I am so excited about the next one in April, because I was so inspired by last weekend!

Thank you - all of you - for being a part of this dream come true!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shiloh,

Thank you for this awesome experience-being in your company and the company of such talented and gifted women! I received many gifts. The gifts of inspiration, validation and vision, all of which, are helping me to assess and implement my vision.

Blessings,

Karen Schlumpp

Anonymous said...

GittyUp GLitter GIRLZZZZZ!!!

I am so inspired! is it possible that such a Awe-inspiring spirit- based role model is the same Goddess who teaches empowerment as Sacred Wombyn in business? What Shiloh offers me is so unique, and so powerful, it did transform my soul and gave me courage to go after my dreams finally, because she said one thing and also because she lives by the same values that she teaches.. but she said one thing, "The world continues to throw us lots of "things to handle" such as sudden emergencies and things going wrong, and chaotic events, but despite all of Life that is happening around us, We STILL MUST DO OUR WORK. The World is Waiting for Us to do our Life Work, it is the Only way that we can Save the World, is if WOMEN do our Life Work. "

So, I encourage other Sistars to join me, because just as I struggle everyday with the inner and outer events of Life... I know that Shiloh and other SUccessful Business Wombyn are doing the same and Living Courageously, LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT LIFE! as COSMIC COWGIRLS!!! YEEEEHHAWWWWWWHHHH!! GIDDY YUP! SADDLE UP SASSSY!!

Ruth said...

I believe doing just Day 1 of this workshop has created a huge shift for me and have recommended to all of my friends. I felt like it was something I was very much meant to do. I was so impressed and moved by Shiloh's processes - from the setting the intention, to the letting go, to the meditation where we met with our beautiful, perfect selves and then of course to seeing it develop on canvas with Shiloh's guidance and generous sharing of her techniques. There is so much power knowing that the wonderful creature on the canvas came from deep within me, brought to life by these processes. I actually think of my new guide being beside me at times during the day - helping me and showering me with glitter from her gorgeous fluttering wings!:) I want to do more of this thats for sure!

Unknown said...

The weekend was so powerful...I hope I never recover!!

That this opened my spirit and my soul to a creative part of me that I didn't even know existed is an absolute miracle and blessing! But, creating a business idea, plan, and action steps from that deep place made all the difference. After months of trying to decide, what? - I'm in action!!

The work, the methods, and the space of The Heart of the Visionary is unlike anything else, and absolutely is worth every cent and second...if this weekend had been $3000 it would be a bargain.

Thank you Shiloh...for being you, and being a stand for sharing yourself in a way that only you can give!

With Blessings and love,

Dori Etter